Put some weight behind your business and products.
It’s not enough just to advertise your services and wish for the best. Brands add meaning to your company’s identity. It’s the personality behind what you sell – the sights, the sounds, and, most importantly, the feelings you make your customers feel. In addition to coloring your services, they help provide your team focus going forward – when something’s in line with your brand, you just know. It’s not always easy to identify and develop your brands internally – it’s best to have another set of eyes on it. At Seattle Advertising, we hone and develop clear brand statements for use in all your advertising.
If your business seems like just another face in the crowd, we can help your name stand for something more. Blasting your name gets old fast. Saying it with purpose pays off.
Do your products and services lack focus?
Do your customers find it hard to identify your distinguishing traits?
We work with you to develop your business’s brand – the traits that people associate your products with. Your brand is the principle that guides all your advertisements and messaging.
Having a brand provides clear focus to everything your business does and says. It helps give your customer ownership of his or her choice, and gives them basis for recommendations.
Your history and values have always given your business something to stand on. With the right branding, you can convey that rich backdrop – and your visions for the future - with every word you say.
Once developed, your brand will hold your company accountable to your customers, to deliver goods that are right in line with everything that you stand for. Let us help you the way we’ve helped hundreds of businesses find their way to brand recognition and consistency.
- We help associate your products, service, and customer experiences with specific traits, giving you qualities your customer will remember you by.
- We use your history, insights, and goals for the future to inform your advertising, your product standards, and the way you deal with customers. We help your business go beyond commercial success by staying true to itself.
- We listen to the story of how you got into business.
- We listen to instances where you went above and beyond for a customer.
- We ask for your opinions and unique outlook on your business field.
- We use what we’ve learned about your business to give traits to your business.
- We use these traits to shape your business’s identity, informing your advertising, messaging, and graphics, and ad copy.
- Developed in the image of your brand, these materials will let your customers know what you’re all about at first glance, making them remember your name.
Crafting your story
Once a potential customer understands that you can serve their basic needs, the rest of what they want to know about concerns you – what kind of person you are, what kind of business you’re running, and how you can make them feel.
To develop your brand, we have to get to know your company’s unique story. The things you remember about your work experience at the end of the day may seem inconsequential to running your business, but they actually help shape a more complete image of who you are, to both you and your customers.
If your ads, or search results for your name, are lacking the human touch, brand development will help change that. We retool your presence so customers immediately know who you are, and make lasting connections to your name and the type of service they expect.
You’re too busy running your business to be able to paint a picture of what exactly your business means to people. Let us help.
Power to you
Once we come up with the perfect words to capture your business’s essence, we provide you with a system that will guide your promotional materials, signage, and advertising. The result is a focused brand that your customers will always associate with your name.
It’s easier to conduct marketing with a brand than without. Once we capture the essence of your business, generating engaging ad content will be a smooth process.
Are people getting mixed messages from your ad materials? Set a course for clarity by developing your brand with us!
Get in touch
Talk to UsWe’d love to hear from you
Time to break into the market?
The new reaches of your market community are yours to enjoy. And your continued partnership as you grow is ours to enjoy.
Seattle Advertising, Inc.
4-102 Bellevue Way NE, Suite 500